Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

GENERATION GAP....

We all face this…fight this….The Issues with parents, elders with all of them, who claim that they are right always because they have more experience than us. After every discussion or I should say heated discussion ends with DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO.

Here is my question to all of you…Haven’t you faced this when you were at our age??? Or don’t you face it now when you try to make a person understand what you are saying, has logic and is supported by facts... But those facts seems illogical to the other.

Everyone who has a child or is the eldest one in the family will disagree with my words. Ah, here is the world’s best word ‘EXPERIENCE’. They say we know it better without even looking at the view of younger ones. We may be wrong but we should be given fair chance to gain experience, we may fail at the end but we have a right to learn it from our follies.

Things should change with time and person should be open to whatever is changing if I am getting older I may like to eat what I want but can’t because I am already fat and another bite of calories will affect my body, my health. Can these advices help me in any way….No they can’t…. I don’t want all this… I have no ears to lend them…

Change is just one aspect, there are many. It certainly includes others’ exposure. Just because one has less experience will definitely be wrong is not true. He/She may be right as they have been into this world, been with new people. Surroundings make them understand the situations and people as well. I am not completely denying the fact that experience doesn’t matter. I am simply saying it may matter a great deal but experience in terms of age can be wrong in comparison with exposure…
(BY writing this I don't want to heart anyone's feelings. It is just what i felt and puked on the paper.)

No comments: